Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Facebook Scraps

Some Facebook Scraps To Make Your Facebook Wall More Crispy , Spicy , & Hot :pJust Kiddng :PJust Look Up Below....

} 3 most painful things: 
◘Trying to hide what you really feel, 
◘Loving someone who loves another, and 
◘Taking risk to fall in love again ;))


} My greatest accomplishments in life call me "MOM"/"DAD" :o)

} United we eat. Divided we Shit.

} you're like a test paper.. my time's wasted just staring at you..

} a smile is a sign of joy, a hug is a sign of love, a laugh is a sign of happiness and a friend like me...well...that's a sign of good taste.

} A cop with a drug sniffing dog said to me "This dog tells me you're on drugs." I said "I'm on drugs? You're the one talking to dogs."

} "The only way to forget is to accept; and the only way to move on is to look ahead. "

} I hate it when you give me this feeling that I can't explain. <3

} When money talks, nobody pays any attention to the grammar.

} No matter how busy you are, always make time for those people you would be afraid to lose

my road to success still under 'CONSTRUCTION'.

Everyone has three lives: a public life, a private life, and a secret life.

** Twinkle twinkle, little star... Point me to the nearest bar **

Sometimes simple things are very special.

" B+ ". Not my blood group, neither my grade in maths. Its my favourite Quote: "BE POSITIVE"

Life isn't about reaching a destination, it's about enjoying the journey..

Sometimes it's better just to remain silent and smile ;)

Sundays should come with pause buttons!

Learn to accept what you cannot change

C.L.A.S.S. = come late and sleep silently



Its ALL 4 u :) :) Now Enjoy By Just Copy && POST :D :D
-$attyaki

No comments:

Post a Comment